Friday, March 27, 2009

Everything Old...



Well, after fifteen months of recording my musings, rants and rambles about music here, it's officially moving day. As some of you know, I decided to move my blog because I finally got one of my posts taken down by Blogger this past Monday. As irritating and frustrating as trying to set up my blog at its new location on Wordpress was, I felt it was something I had to do in order to keep some of my autonomy. And maybe make a bit of a statement in the process. I think there's enough of the new blog in place for me to direct readers and subscribers to it now. There may still be some bugs and glitches as I get familiar with it, and there will be a bit of me that misses this old design for ridiculously sentimental reasons, but I know that in the long run this will be the right decision. I haven't yet decided if I will just delete this blog entirely, or if I will let it lay here like a corpse until Blogger picks it clean. Either way, I know the best is yet to come, and I thank all those who pledged their support.

Please come and join me at http://condemnedtorocknroll.wordpress.com/...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you

adsv15sd said...

Very good share ~ message support..................................................

Magik said...

Website's web: Directory of websites

On website's web they provide you details of different and latest websites which can be useful in your daily purpose.In their directory you can share your experience about the website,good features and bad features of websites etc.By your review you will help one of your friend in the world for choosing right company or website.

Anonymous said...

The POLO Shirts For Men color's utilization is development own skill which Japanese, South Korean, the French women most excel. Statistics indicated that in the various countries feminine skill, Japanese woman most accessories are the silk handkerchiefs, they make the silk handkerchief with their Polo for women polo different style matching, and will let you pay attention to their face unrestrainedly; French woman most accessories are the brooches, demonstrates woman's romantic mood using the brooch long sleeve for women.
The D natural POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men color is matches the law: The warm color is besides the yellow, the orange, the red-orange, possesses take the yellow as the bottom color polo shirt is the warm color department. The warm color department will give the human generally magnificently, mature, the full of vigor and vitality impression, but will suit the neutral color department which will have with these warm color main key colored POLO Sweaters For Men, except will be white, is black, should better use the light tan, the brown, the coffee color POLO T-Shirts For Men.

Lily Allen said...

Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.This is so nice.
clipping path